The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara’s COVID-19 Action Plan
To our valued Biggest Loser Resort Niagara clientele,
On behalf of the entire staff of The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara, we hope you and your family are healthy and staying safe. The mandated social distancing has been difficult for all of us. After this stressful time apart, it is time to think about how we can safely come together again. The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara is the leading health and wellness destination in the country, and investing in your health and wellness has never been more important. Our 300-acre natural setting provides the space and the environment to help you move forward. We are the experts, and we will help you achieve your personal goals through these challenging times.
We would like to keep you informed about how we’re continuing to support our Guests and our Biggest Loser Resort Niagara Family.
Protecting our Guests and Beaver Hollow Family
Our primary Biggest Loser Resort Niagara value is public safety. We take serious accountability for keeping our Guests and Biggest Loser Resort Niagara family safe and healthy. On a daily basis we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our resort’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand-washing, hygiene and cleaning product specifications, to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Resort associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
· Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
· Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, resort associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
· Real Time Information: Our Corporate team is on standby 24/7 to support the resort and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: We use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
· Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
· Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms, fitness facilities and equipment, and even room keys.
· Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Since the outbreak, we have elevated our sanitation procedures by providing additional cleaning supplies to all staff members, and increasing cleanings in all public areas with an extra focus on high-frequency touch points.
Here For You Now And If Your Plans Change
We know it will be critical to immediately tend to your state of health after this crisis. We want to give you peace of mind when it comes to booking your future stay at The Biggest Loser Resort Niagara. We are incorporating extremely flexible and generous booking options. We have waived change fees and will allow guests to reschedule their stay. We are also offering new Weekend Reboot Stays, with special pricing, to help ease financial and time burdens during these trying times.
To further help you during this crisis, we are also providing you with a link to our “Pro Tips” section on our website. Our team created a series of complimentary, short videos, to help you maintain your health and wellness while having to stay at home.
In the past few weeks, we have seen our team at the Biggest Loser Resort Niagara make amazing efforts to continue to care for our Guests, and we have witnessed your gracious understanding as we adjust our resort to better serve you during these challenging times. We are all one community.
We are here for you now, and we will be here for you in the future. Our mission is to provide you with health, wellness and positive energy. Please stay safe and continue to care for one another.