– 3/4 cup green bell pepper, thinly sliced
– 3/4 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
– 3/4 cup sweet onion, thinly sliced
– 12 ounces chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cooked and shredded
– 12 ounces chicken-chipotle sausage, cooked
– 1 teaspoon canned chipotle chili, chopped, optional
– 6 gluten-free brown rice tortillas
– 1 cup fire-roasted salsa
– 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
In a large nonstick skillet, add the peppers and onions and saute over low heat. Add the cooked chicken, sausage, and chipotle chili, if using, to heat through.
Evenly divide the filling and place in tortillas and fold in halves. Bake until crispy.
Remove from oven, cut into quarters and serve with salsa and cilantro.
Nutrient Info per serving: (Serves 6) 397 Calories, 15g Fat, 32g Carbohydrate, 30g Protein, 5g Fiber, 1114mg Sodium.