– 3/4 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds, ground
– 24 ounces chicken breast, boneless, skinless, 4 ounces each
– 3 ounces egg whites, beaten
– 3/4 cup jicama, steamed, finely diced
– 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
– 3/4 cup orange segments, finely diced
– 1/2 cup avocado finely diced
– 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1 large orange, peeled and thinly sliced
– 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
– 6 cups broccoli florets, steamed
Preheat oven to 325 ºF.
Place pumpkin seeds in a food processor until they finely chopped.
Dredge the chicken through the egg whites first then coat with the ground seeds.
Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet pan and bake about 15 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
While the chicken is baking, mix together the steamed jicama, lime juice, diced orange, avocado, salt and pepper.
To serve, place 1 to 2 tablespoons of salsa on an orange slice and roll up. Serve the chicken breast with the orange salsa, garnish with cilantro and serve with steamed broccoli.
Nutrient Info per serving: (Serves 6) 412 Calories, 23g Fat, 22g Carbohydrate, 35g Protein, 8g Fiber, 205mg Sodium.